African Centre for Culture Tourism and Human Development (ACCTHUD) in Ghana is an independent, Non-Governmental Organization, established in July 2013 to reflect the general needs of African people. ACCTHUD is registered with the Registrar Generals Department (RGD), under the laws of the Republic of Ghana with headquarters in Accra, Ghana.
- To create and develop affiliation with institutions and individuals known to have educational programs in culture tourism and Human Development.
- To offer free and gratuitous advocacy services to the less privileged in all strata of the society particularly in the rural areas.
- To encourage, solicit, and strongly support matters of local, national and regional t significance that will further integrate the basic principles of human rights, social and human development and growth in Africa.
- To teach courses designed through the organization's leadership training, emphasize the significance and the continued existence of social and human development in Africa.
- To strengthen woman's influence in social life, free private enterprise, and art by means of partnership, training activity, informational exchange with Non- Governmental Organizations in Ghana, Africa as well as globally.
- To promote culture diversity and creativity through culture tourism and the combination of contemporary and traditional arts forms such as drama, music and dance and other artistic forms.
- To contribute to the campaign against child labor, child abuse and child trafficking so as to ensure a secured future for the on-coming generation.